From: Advancement Services Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of John Taylor
Sent: Friday, August 10, 2018 9:59 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [FUNDSVCS] Quasi-government

Please share your definition of quasi-government.

If you mean they are simply funded by the government but privately managed with sole discretion in use of funds, then those count.  Several examples of these have been discussed before.  However, each should be looked at individually including a review of their bylaws/charter.

John

John Taylor

919.816.5903

Big ideas; small keyboard